- introverted – up to 2010 considered a psychiatric affliction
- baby boomer – born between 1946 and 1964
- have balls, or the ability to regenerate a pair
The first thing to know about IBMs: “We’re Not Done Yet”
Who are the introverts?
- Introverts do not like wasting their time.
- Introverts are most productive when working at our own pace, in our own time, and in our own space.
- Introverts prefer to brainstorm alone and develop our ideas as independently as possible.
- Introverts – Unite Separately
- Celebrity introverts include Albert Einstein, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Barack Obama.
- Introverts will learn and take risks.
- You are likely labeled as shy, antisocial, strange.
- Chances are, you are focused, independent, and self-determined
Baby Boomer Facts:
- Born between 1946 and 1964.
- Boomers are now (2017) between 53 and 71.
- 76 million births in those years.
- A peak of 4.3 million babies were born in the U.S. in 1957.
- Currently 76.4 baby boomers, even with 11 million deaths, due to immigration increases.
- Number of IBMs*: minimum of 13 million.
- Grew up in a time of privilege and affluence.
- Wealthiest, most active, and most fit generation.
- Received peak levels of income.
- Excessive consumerism.
- “Pig in the Python”
- One third of baby boomers would prefer to pass their inheritance to charities rather than to children.
- The Vietnam War was the defining event for the generation.
Male: Enough Said.
As IBMs*, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter day by day. As humans, we all craft our life themes with an emphasis on health, wealth, and relationships.
Our days are numbered. To be a max boomer male, you must look deep inside and work daily to be the person you want to be.